In this level sisters and girls (4+) will learn techniques to read Noorani Qaida with simple basic and easy fundamental rules of Pronunciation and Tajweed.
It is essential to take this course to improve the pronunciation which will help to improve the Arabic accent of the Quran.
Noorani Qaida is a course for beginners to learn a Quranic Arabic language. This course is designed to teach females how to read the Quran. This course is to understand how the Quran works.
You start by learning the Alphabet like Alif Baa Taa. Then rules like Adgham,Qalb, (and so on). Noorani Qaida is very basic topic to understand how to read holy Quran from beginning. Anybody wants to learn Arabic can use it to learn basics of Arabic words as it is easy to use.
Noorani Qaida is an Interactive Quran Learning Level 1 course for teaching students.This course has been especially designed to help ladies to learn Quran recitation through audio, whiteboard and interactive virtual class. There are 17 chapters in Noorani Qaida and every lesson is divided with respect to level of difficulty to teach Arabic step by step.
Learning holy quran is most important for muslims, so before learning they should have a complete idea about how to recite holy quran correctly because pronouncing letters differently can change the meanings of the ayah. So Noorani Qaida is first to learn the basic tajweed rules. Level 2 and Level 3 will cover more advanced tajweed topics.
Important Highlights for the Course-Level1-Learn Noorani Qaidah with English Explanation(Sisters):-
1) The course is exclusively or ONLY for ladies of all ages including girls(6+years)
2) The fees for the course is $40 per month.
3) The course will have 40 live classes, each class of 30-40mins. The live classes will be held every Sunday and Thursdays. Each class starts at 10a.m(UAE-Dubai timing).The course will be completed in 5 months.
4) There will be no video for participant or instructor so that their privacy is ensured. However each class will be explained through the audio of instructor which will be well accompanied by proper lesson pictures, necessary diagrams or power-point presentation for proper understanding of the lesson wherever necessary.
5) After the class is over, the students will need to submit their own audio recording (in their own voice) as an assignment of the same portion of the lesson taught during the class. The student need to submit this assignment within 48hours from the time of that particular class taken. The instructor will give her personal feedback to the student after listening to their recordings through voice recording again giving necessary instructions to improve that particular student’s recitation. There will be no feedback to students who are late to submit their assignments (if they exceed the time limit of 48hours).
6)Guidelines on how to submit their audio assignments will be explained by the instructor during the live classes once they are started.
7) If the student misses the class, its recording will be send to the student upon special request.